Circulation & Guidelines
- Currently a minimum sales estimate for the first 90 days of the magazine sits around 400 unique customers which are the leading edge of early adopters in the indie space. These are consumers looking for new products and IPs to get excited about, and people seeking services and collaborations for their own creative endeavors.
- All ads will account for less than 10% of the page count, as such availability is extremely limited.
- Each graphic ad will be eye catching and uncluttered by surrounding content.
- All printing will be done on 8.5"x11" full color.
- All content must conform to the ANVIL Style Guide.
- Ad creation and support is available as an in-house service through IronAge Media LLC at additional cost.
- All ads will include a URL redirect service which I will maintain for 2 years at minimum so that you can update the target of your QR codes.
- Since we know not all creators have a significant marketing budget, and strongly believe the demand for indie works is massive, the Ironworks catalog was created to help get the word out on all projects regardless of size.
- The Ironworks is a simple text only advertising opportunity which will be placed in the back of the magazine. It will list Title, Author, Medium, Genre, and Sales Point.
- Entries per page will vary, but between 12 and 20 entries per page are expected.
- Ad prices will vary on a per issue basis. The current issue in question is #3.
- Ironworks Entry: $10
- Half Page: $100
- Full Page: $160
- Back Cover Interior: $240
- Back Cover: $360
Purchasing Ad Space
- Sales are done on a first come, first serve basis.
- Refunds are not available on Ironworks entries. Graphic ads will be eligible for partial refunds depending on time and labor.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'ISSUE #3 AD'